Do-It-Yourself Unit and Growing Sprouts

I’ve been writing about my experiments with structured water on the Crimson Circle message board.  Other message board users have been keeping up with my comments and sharing their questions and comments. One on the message board decided to create her own portable unit with stuff she had around the house.  After having some shocking and surprising initial success with her first homemade unit using a recycled water bottle, some glass flower-arranging beads, a rubber band and some plastic mesh from an avocado bag, she upgraded her design to use actual food-grade glass marbles and a cupcake-maker plastic bottle with a spout on the end.  She can definitely tell a difference in the water that goes through her homemade device; her daughter prefers this water to water that’s right out of the faucet; she made another unit and sent it to a friend who can also tell a difference in the water. Her latest experiences with her own Do-It-Yourself structured water device:

Update on my own experiences with this (which BTW is fitting together in amazing ways with my light body exploration/research): I’m growing some alfalfa sprouts, testing the water. Measured the same amount of seeds into identical jars, soaked them, rinse them every day, keep them in separate but similar parts of the kitchen. It’s been 5 (?) days now, they’re almost ready to put in the window to get green. Everything but the water is identical, but one jar has about twice as much in it. Both more (more seeds actually sprouted) and bigger sprouts. Will post pics in a couple days. My hair is STILL not falling out anymore! It started coming out in big wads in my brush in 2002 and since then I’ve tried a lot of things to help it stop. Nothing worked …. until… it stopped falling out soon after I started using my homemade (cupcake-pen-and-marbles) unit. Just a few hairs in the brush now, maybe a dozen each day instead of what looked like hundreds. Me happy!! Every other evening or so I like a glass of wine. You want GOOD wine? Pour it through the unit! I’m not a wine expert whatsoever, but I won’t drink it straight from the bottle anymore! Gotta go through the marbles.

*****

Okay, sprouts update. In all photos, well watered sprouts are on the left, structured watered sprouts are on the right. I noticed that, after putting them in the window the last couple days to “green up,” the well watered ones almost caught up. Maybe the physical proximity to the structured watered ones affected them? I also did a taste test. Well water sprouts tasted fine, like sprouts. Structured water sprouts tasted almost the same, at first I thought “sweeter?” then realized… no, they taste more like the outdoors, like something just picked outside. That the best I can explain the (very subtle) difference.

Day 4

Day 4

Day 4

Day 4

Day 6

Day 6

Day 8 (9?)

Day 8 (9?)

Bunch on the left weighs 1 ounce; bunch on the right weighs 1.5 ounce.

She was so pleased with her do-it-yourself homemade device and proved to herself that it definitely works, that she bought a whole house unit several months after posting the story about the sprouts.  Recently I asked her how that’s going:  she said it’s perfect, and she loves it.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s